CILICANT SAKAMOTO DESICCANT
A smart and safe alternative that works at LOW RH
CILICANT proudly introduces CILICANT SAKAMOTO DESICCANT, an exclusive alternative to conventional desiccants designed for pharmaceutical and food packaging industry.
Produced in collaboration with Japan’s leading lime desiccant manufacturer, Sakamoto Lime Co., the CILICANT SAKAMOTO DESICCANT uses patented desiccant material that ensures moisture absorption even at a lower RH down to 16%.
CILICANT SAKAMOTO DESICCANT, a Safer Choice
Lime desiccants popularly used in the food industry for its low prices and exceptional desiccant properties are extremely dangerous because their temperature instantly rises over 3000C when they come in contact with water.
CILICANT SAKAMOTO DESICCANT, though lime-based, is designed to contain uncontrolled high heat generation when in contact with water; making it a safer alternative to conventional lime desiccants.
Features of CILICANT SAKAMOTO DESICCANT
- Sakamoto’s (principle SAKAMOTO LIME INDUSTRY CO. LTD.) patented desiccant material holds US FDA DMF # 29055
- Sakamoto desiccant is packed using innovative protective packaging, which is Food Grade compliant
- The moisture absorption capacity of Sakamoto desiccant material is immune to temperature elevation
- Sakamoto desiccant has been certified as “NONTOXIC” by Japan Food Research Laboratories
- Sakamoto desiccant has been awarded the "Best Design for Children in Japan”
Available in sizes ranging from
- 3g to 250g pouches